Dunedin Founded in 1899 Home of Honeymoon Island
Welcome From Direct From Dunedin
Your Community Headquarters
Dunedin Business Mixer
Business Mixer to be held
the 4th Tues of each month !!!
November and December Business Mixer Cancel due to the holidays. This will give the opportunity to our business owner to spend time with their loved ones! See you all in the January!! Happy Holidays from Direct From Dunedin!!
Golf Carts, Golf Carts…everywhere there’s Golf Carts….
We love our golf cart village and you will too! Who doesn’t love the wind in their hair, some tunes playing, and wheeling through our fun, quirky Dunedin. People of all ages whiz by waving at one another headed to the nearest brewery or festival. Golf carts of all colors, designs, sizes…some are even hand designed and custom painted.
What should I consider when I’m looking for a golf cart? Let’s look at the 7 of the most important factors in no particular order:
- Batteries (if cart is electric): Age, brand, and condition of cables.
- Do you want street legal or does that not matter? What does that process consist of if so desired.
- Condition and (if used) prior maintenance of motor, bearings, bushings, rack and pinion, and controller. Be sure to have a golf cart mechanic take a look at these things before buying if possible. If not, be prepared for these possible repairs.
- Gas or electric? Gas is faster but requires more maintenance. Gas is also a bit of a more rugged ride. Electric is easier, however, they are slower and require charging regularly. Electric carts should offer a nice smooth ride.
- Does cart come with a warranty?
- Reputable Cart manufacturer?
- Are tires the size and condition you would like? If not, take that into consideration.
Find the best cart for you and have a blast…just like everything else in life, be wise, be safe, and have fun!!
Christina Ward, CEO of Direct From Dunedin.
Calendar of Major
- August 10: Back to School Day
Business of the Month
Decorator’s Difference Difference
What are your passion and your purpose?
is a very simple one! Why not?! The foot traffic is abundant and the clientele is so pleasant. We love our snowbirds who always love transforming their new florida homes into their own tropical oasis!
Amanda’s Rescue Corner
December Edition: Duke Duke
All About Me :
Meet Duke, a 2.5-year-old large German Shepard Mix just waiting to make your acquaintance.
- Incredibly loving, kind, smart, sweet soul
- Found in Louisiana after Hurricane Ida, chained in an abandoned home. He has come so far with his trust and love after a traumatic event like that
- Can get a little reactive when he comes in contact with male dogs, best with a submissive female dog companion
- Romping in the back yard, beach, long walks, couch laying, bed snuggles, treats, play time, toys, people
Adoption Wish List:
- Active human or family who will continue to bring him on adventure
- Back yard, submissive dog sibling or can be only dog
- Would love to take hikes, explore the world, and give you all the love he has
If you would like more information, please reach out to Amanda Atteniese (Rescue Not Retail Dunedin) at 727-238-7096 or email@example.com